Alright, time to get down to business. I have some good reads and pretty things for you to look at today.
- Metropolitan Home has put out a pretty spot-on list of decorating no-no's. Granted, you don't have to take it totally to heart, but good advice never hurt anybody. http://www.pointclickhome.com/decoration_inspiration/articles/seven_deadly_sins_decorating
- Have a kitty? Awesome! Then you should browse over this and learn how to make him/her a sweet new toy out of just fabric scraps. Please note, that this is probably the most simple diy project ever, which is why I'm posting it. Enjoy kittehs! http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/07/moomah-creative-arts-cafe-diy-cat-toy-project.html
- I've been eyeing this magically odd chair by Aksel for a bit now, trying to figure out my thoughts on it. Well, I'm pretty obsessed at this point. Behold, the AK-LH Chair by Aksel
- And now, for the coolest lamp of our time. Seriously, THE coolest. Must have...mussssssttt haaaaaaaaave! Tripod Floor Lamp @ Pottery Barn, I'll take the antique nickel finish, thank you.
- A makeover for Motel 6. No, really, MOTEL 6. http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/chicago/a-makeover-for-motel-6-090750
Ok, that is all for today. It's time for me to go back to work now, since I am sitting here and getting paid to do so. I know, it's a short list and I'm slacking on the photos today, but hey, at least you got something. And somethings better than nothing. Just sayin. ;)
Enjoy your day everyone!!