4/19/09

We're All Broke And You Know It

Internet window shopping has recently become one of my favorite past-times.  You see, since I'm not really in a position to spend much of the money that I make, this is what I have resorted to.  

Ok, now you try.  

Go to an online store, add whatever your greedy heart desires to your shopping cart, and then leave the site.  I know it sounds pretty pathetic, but I swear it feels really close to actual money spending, and to me that is thrilling.  

Now, if you will, have a looksie at my latest wants/needs/must haves but will probably never gets.  I'll be nice and include the prices and links for everything, so that you can also lurk on your own, and hopefully together we can deal with the recession in the best way possible.  Pretend to spend.



No comments: