2/9/10

rediscovered








(tip: never pose sideways while wearing a caftan..unless you like looking like a gospel singer)

///holgaroid///





oh oh oh.  so as of late, I finally forced myself to dig through my massive pile of polaroids and scan in those that I had forgotten about. 

I've been in a mode this week, getting prints and plans ready for a photo show on Friday night.  Prints have finally been ordered, now I'm just planning out my outfit in my head, but should really be getting more sleep and exercise.  Although I figure, since I'm featured on the show flyer, I should have an exceptional outfit to go with my photos.

** for more info on the art show (in which 1/2 of all of my proceeds go to the Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund), go here **


and that's all I have for now, see you soon

xo
adrienne

No comments: