3/9/10

vagabond

I should never subscribe to email updates, it always ends up making me either depressed or broke.  Anyhow, heard there were some new pieces to check out, and considering I'm not working right now, I should probably fill my time with something pretty to look at.  




80's Jean Paul Gaultier convertible dress - $598




80's crochet belted sweater - $94




50's sheer black skirt - $88




vintage nude satin dress - $248




Michael Kors zippered pencil skirt - $210




FAVE!
80's Vivienne Tam ivory crinkled tunic w/ velvet trim - $278




Zimmerman blue ruffled swimsuit - $166




VPL black ruched skinny sweat pants - $114




/ / / / /


...and I would totally wear that amazing swimsuit with those sweatpants or some high-waisted jeans.  I WILL have that suit.


all photos & clothes are from VagabondNYC

No comments: