6/22/09

Fashion Edition!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted a blog for you! "You" being the 1 or 2 people that actually read this, but still, you deserve better than that!

So the Oh God I Want It: Fashion Edition is still coming soon. Since I've actually been doing a little work at my office lately, I haven't had much time for this. However, I would like to give you a bit of a sneak peek of how it's going to go.






In the Oh God I Want It: Fashion Edition posts, I'll post a picture, either of me or someone else, and tell you where to get the pieces to make the outfit. They'll either be the exact pieces, or something similar, and not too pricey. Sound good? Awesome! I'll also throw in some new and exciting things that I'd love to have, but can't afford, as usual. So we can all be bitter and envious together.

I think my overall goal is to get this blog to where it's part decor/design blog, and part fashion/me blog. Because, well, I think I have good ideas and resources all across the spectrum, and I'd like to share them. I also tend to be a good source for new music for my friends, but I haven't quite figured out how to incorporate that yet, so I'll just wait on that part for a bit. Or maybe just throw in a new music tid-bit for you every now and then, just as a special treat.

Well, that's about all I have for today, but I'll be back real soon to post more home items that I REALLY, REALLY want (need).

1 comment:

♡Shayla♡ said...

wonderful blog! i love that tank from forever21!
<3