9/15/09

Obsessed

I don't know what it is, I've really never been like this, but for some reason I cannot seem to get enough pairs of BOOTS. I mean I am reallllly living for them! It's getting pretty pathetic and constantly draining my bank account! So here are some of my currents lusts. I'll start with the best...





I swear to you, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw these on the saks website. They are the MOST FIERCE. UGH! Christian Louboutin, you are killing me.



For some reason I picture these on Victoria Beckham, which of course makes me automatically want them. I secretly live for her.

I really am trying to veer away from so many black shoes and boots, see?


These are the perfect over the knee boots for me. Not too dressy, not too casual, just bad ass. Yes please!




More non-black boots, hooray! and I really love these.






Candela Over the Knee Boots - $430

These happen to be my current favorites, I'm guessing, as I have been staring at them on the UO website almost every day. So sad. They are magnificent and calling my name.





Aldo Guadagnolo - $250
I love Aldo shoes, so I had to throw these in there. Kinda plain but still awesome and perfect for those leather shorts that I also desperately neeeeed.


* * * * * *

Wish me luck on finding a wad of cash to buy all of these with! Whooooo! Also, I'm working on rigging up my tripod, since I just got my canon back, so I can take some pictures of my outifts when I need to. I think it's time to get a little more personal on here. ;)
xoxo
Adrienne

2 comments:

AsianCajuns (Lauren) said...

Oh I've been eying those JC over-the-knees too (and now I will be eying the rest- argh!). I hope all your boot dreams come true! (I always like to assuage my shopping guilt by saying "It's for blog research!" ;)

Ash Fox said...

oo i love all of these. you have great taste!


x


www.tittees.blogspot.com