9/3/09

in action






I just wanted to pop in before the week turned crazy and share these photos. Emil and I will be heading to Lake Eufaula on Friday to spend the weekend with my mom and all of her 10,000 animals, so I won't really be around until later next week. However, she does have an awesome lake place that I've been dying to take pictures of, so I'll be doing that for a post later on. My mom has the most amazing collection of vintage treasures, so much fun.


Oh, so I almost forgot, the photos up up up there are from some adventures last week. So obviously the Sam Edelman boots I mentioned a few posts ago came in, and I am LIVING for them right now, so I modeled them for my Polaroid Spectra. God I really love those boots. and that camera. really. aaaaand then there's friend Jess and I at Elliott St Pub last week for photo night. I wore my new low back silence & noise dress with a grey vintage belt and the sam edelman boots. I thought it was fun!


ok, now I'm out. talk to everyone soon, have a great holiday weekend!


xo
Adrienne

No comments: