10/28/09

ey ey ey

At 2am, I cannot seem to quit thinking about everything I could wear with THESE





..if only I could afford them.  sad, sad bunny :(


Anyhow, my weekend turned out to be pretty crazy, but definitely a whole lot of fun.  Friday night my boyfriend's band played at some of our friends house and it went way better than I expected.  Meaning, the cops didn't show up! 

Before the the party, I headed over to Slice for food and a cocktails with pals Dusty and Jess



We got Dusty to take our picture, but apparently he has a fondness for choosing bad angles, so I won't be posting that one!


* * * * * *

I arrived at our funtime shindig with camera(s) ready to go, and after a few VERY delicious sweet tea vodka and lemonade drinks, I was actually running around shooting!  You know, I have to get that liquid courage at these events, otherwise I am just no good.  Here are a few of my favorites from the night..








me + Emil, brought to you by Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka

* * * * * *

That night was fun fun fun, but the next day was rouuuugh.  Therefore, Emil and I decided to take a little walk through the neighborhood and have breakfast down at Johnny Cake's.  On the way there I snapped this with one of my newer Polaroids..





So while I'm thinking about it, I should probably apologize for my lack of posts lately.  I have been nuts busy lately and it's been great, but I haven't had time for much internet fun, other than posting photos to my website and such.  One of the most exciting things I've done was help photographer Joeff Davis do a cover shoot for an issue of Creative Loafing.  They wanted to shoot the cover photo with a Holga camera, but didn't have one or know how to use one, so they found me!  It was actually really cool to see how the real pros do it, and I was totally flattered when Joeff sent me an email later telling me how awesome I was.  Score!  Anyhow, they shot the cover with my holga and my film, and I directed Joeff on how to work the magic with such a sketchy little camera.  So I'll be getting a special thanks in the issue.  Yay!  Let's hope it gets me some work..

And now, I have to run.  Yet again.  However, I will be back super soon to post some fabulous clothing items that I DESPERATELY need.  Oh!  And to share with you all some really beautiful photos I took last night of a local Atlanta aerialist.  SUPER pumped about these!  I'll be cooped up in my loft editing for the next week...


* * * * * *


my favorite photo from the past month, shot from my plane window on a flight to NY.  behold, the Holga magic..



1 comment:

AsianCajuns (Lauren) said...

So awesome, Adrienne!!! What does the Loaf cover look like?! I'll have to make sure to pick it up!
Love you band photos as well. Does your bf's band ever play around town? Cath and I will totally be there if they do!