11/3/09

dances in air

As I've mentioned recently, I haven't been doing my usual internet clothing shopping spree/lurk as much as usual because I've been taking lots of photos and spending most of my time editing and such.  Well, last week I had the opportunity to take part in a shoot with the Atlanta Burlesque Camera Club, and I happened to pick an an awesome night!  The models for the night included two lovely girls that also happened to be FIRE BREATHERS!  and a really impressive local aerielist, Melissa Coffey.  She was THE sweetest and probably the only person that can still look absolutely amazing while hanging upside down. 

Anyhow, here are just a few photos from that night, but they're my favorites so far, so I hope you all enjoy them too.  :)


* * * * * *




* * *














(I love grain)




So, that's all I have at the moment.  I'll be right back later this week (hopefully) to share a few exciting and cheap pieces I've just stumbled upon...and ordered.  whooops!  These things include, but are not limited to, TIGERS!

THANKS to those of you still stopping by and saying hello while I've been on my little shopping hiatus.  I appreciate it!  So guys, have a lovely week!

xo
adrienne

No comments: