10/1/09

Photography by Shawn Brackbill

I haven't done a post like this before, but I find some really amazing photographers sometimes and I'd love to share them with you all.  So, here we go!

I stumbled upon Brooklyn based Shawn Brackbill's photography by pure chance (and luck) while I was google image searching for Cale Parks newest album photo. Weird right? Anyhow, I began browsing his flickr stream and lurkin on his blog, and I am now totally inspired. Which honestly, doesn't happen that often when it comes to photography.



Lately I feel like people have been putting way to much emphasis on the post part of photography (too much photoshop, etc), and somewhat forgetting about the fact that you are creating art with your camera. Shawn's work is so simple but so beautiful at the same time, I really (obviously) cannot get over it. 


And now, I will quit blabbing and show you the awesome. These are just some of my personal favorites, but you all should definitely go and check out everything else on your own at http://www.shawnbrackbill.com/












* * * * * *

Lovely right?!  So sorry that I'm a bit behind on my posts.  I've been a bit busy lately and am about to start packing as we speak for my New York trip tomorrow.  Whewww, I cannot wait!  See you all soon and have a fantastic weekend! 

Oh!  And if you feel like it, check out my favorite jam of the day by The Bronzed Chorus.  It's suuuuuper.

xo
Adrienne

3 comments:

test said...

awesome pics.
have you purchased the Zoe Sam Edelman's bootie? do you know if it's true to size or wider?

http://alectonyx.etsy.com

tdw said...

Hey you !
News on : daily-women.blogspot.com
- Betty and Alix the two web-figure of Chanel
- Olivia.A one of two creators of Daily-Women :)


Come on.
See ya, xx

Ash Fox said...

i agree. understated can still be beautiful.

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com